Barb Moberg - barb.moberg"AT"gmail.com
(Replace "AT" with @ in the above email addresses.)
Many thanks to descendant Dale Stradinger for our DWDWRA logo!
Our genealogy database consists largely of information collected by Henry Holland, descendant of William Dawes, in his work, "William Dawes, and his Ride with Paul Revere. An Essay Read before the New England Historic Genealogical Society on June 7, A.D. 1876; To which is Appended a Genealogy of the Dawes Family," which was printed in 1878. Henry did not provide many sources for this information, and so the names, dates and places included should be considered as secondary sources. A transcription of this work appears in the genealogy portion of this site, under Histories. It can also be viewed in pdf format at Google books.
2018 - July 6, 7 and 8, Boston. Email Barb Moberg for more information at email@example.com. This reunion will feature Charlie Bahne, Boston guide and author of The Complete Guide to Boston's Freedom Trail as well as William Schulz, a family member who will portray William Dawes. Plus more!
2016 - August 26 to 29 in Evanston, IL!
2015 Reunion - September 4 to 7 in
Philadelphia, PA. Organized by Annabella Wood.
Reunion - June 20 to 23 at Dawes Arboretum near Newark,
OH and Marietta, OH. Organized by Mary Jane Bolon, Barb
Moberg, and Peggy Dempsey.
- June 4 to 6 in Evanston and Chicago, Illinois.
Organized by George Schulz and Marian McNair.
- July 31 to August 2 in Ninilchik, Alaska. Organized by
- August 11 and 12 in Seattle, Washington. Organized by
- July 8, 9, and 10 in the Black Hills, South Dakota.
Organized by Ellen Wilhelm.
- June 21 and 22 in Boston, Massachusetts. Organized by
- April 20, 21, and 22 in Tubac, Arizona. Organized by
Hattie Dawes Wilson.
- June 26 and 27 in Newark, Ohio, and June 28 in
Marietta, Ohio. Organized by Bertie Wood & Mary Jane
- August 16 and 17 in Torrance, California. Organized by
Bertie & Wistar Wood.
1995 - in Templeton, California. Organized by Duane & Janice Dawes and Ferne & Bud Wilson.